- Housing- tent or camper and bedding
- Solar Showers- no shower facilities exist at this campground, how ever we do provide port-a-potties
- Drinking Water- nearest potable water is 3 miles away
- Food- personal meals for the week and something to share with the group for potluck on Sabbath
- Camp Chairs- everyone provides their own seating during tent meetings
- Appropriate Attire- warm jackets/clothes for the cool evenings and sun screen for the warm, high mountain days. It is not unusual to get rained on as well!
- Outdoor Recreation Items- horses, ATVs, hiking boots, fishing gear, canoes, etc.
If you are bringing horses, there are several things to keep in mind:
- You must provide a way to confine your animals (corral panels, electric fence, etc.)
- Feed must be certified weed-free
- There is a creek and reservoir for water
Be prepared for high altitude (+9,000 feet). If you are from low elevation, bring medications, such as aspirin, to relieve symptoms of altitude sickness. You may also find some helpful information about Altitude Sickness here.